Building Regulations apply in England & Wales and promote standards for most aspects of a building's construction, energy efficiency, the needs of all people, including those with disabilities, in accessing and moving around buildings.
Canham Consulting can provide a comprehensive service to our clients so that projects meet the approved documents and compliance in the form of CAD drawing Building Regulation plans and specifications. We can also assist you in obtaining full plan Building Regulation application.
Below is a list of the approved Building Regulation documents :
Legislation.gov.uk (2012) The Building Regulations 2010
- Part A. Structure
- Part B. Fire safety
- Part C. Site preparation and resistance to contaminants and moisture
- Part D. Toxic substances
- Part E. Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F. Ventilation
- Part G. Hygiene
- Part H. Drainage and waste disposal
- Part J. Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K. Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L. Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M. Access to and use of Buildings
- Part N. Glazing - safety in relation to impact, opening and cleaning
- Part P. Electrical safety - Dwellings
Please note your project may invoke the Party Wall etc. Act 1996, please go to our Party Wall Surveying services that we can offer you.
Our objective is to provide high quality professional building surveying services at competitive rates to our clients and deliver our services to agreed and achievable timescales.
In addition to the examples above, we consider ourselves adept at challenging projects, and would welcome new and innovative schemes for us to test our skills! Should any of our services be of interest, please contact us via any of the methods available on our