Canham Consulting can act as Contract Administrator for your project, whether it is a small extension, a large refurbishment project or new build.
Our team are experienced in managing contracts between you and the building contractor, ensuring your project is delivered on time whilst minimising costs.
We specialise in all forms of JCT building contracts.
Our services include:
- Drafting and preparation of the contract
- Administering the terms of the contract
- Chair meetings between appointed teams
- Periodic inspection of the contract works to monitor progress and workmanship
- Issuing instructions
- Contract valuation for interim payments in accordance with the provisions of the contract
- Management of Contract Variations
- Inspect the works when the project is deemed to be complete and issue the practical completion certificate
- Inspect the works at the end of the Rectification Period and instruct the contractor to make good defects prior to issuing making good defects certificate
- Issue the Final Completion Certificate and payment in accordance with the contract
In addition to the examples above, we consider ourselves adept at challenging projects, and would welcome new and innovative schemes for us to test our skills! Should any of our services be of interest, please contact us via any of the methods available on our